Valentines' Collab - MakeUp Look
Hey, Beauties! I was invited by my friend and fellow blogger Miah, to do this collaboration post together with two other lovely girls - Rebecca and Francoise. Since this collab is inspired by St. Valentine's Day, we came up with four unique and fabulous makeup looks that you can wear for your night out with your significant other. Or with your girlfriends! The point is to have fun, just like we did creating those looks for you.
I don't know about you but when I think about St. Valentin' s I always think of pastel pink colors. So for this look I decided to go with matte mauve eyes with bold eyeliner and nude lips with a hunt of sparkle.For me this is the perfect combination of drama and romance. Also I want to mention that this is my first makeup tutorial here on the blog, so please bare with me. It will get better, I promise! As usual all the makeup that I used is cruelty-free and most of it is vegan. You can find full list of everything used for this look at the end of the post.
For my face I basically used only Arbonne products. I recently started using this brand and I am already in love with it.
1. For moisturizer I used my Clear Control Clarifying Blemish Lotion and after couple of minutes I applied the primer.
2. I usually wait for 5-7 minutes before applying the foundation.
3. After that I used the concealer for my undereye area and I set my whole face with powder.
Tip! Always wait for at least 5 minutes between applying your moisturizer/primer/foundation. It makes a huge difference in the appearance and the durability of your makeup.
1. I primed my eyes with Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer by E.L.F.
2. Using my Carli Bybel palette and big fluffy brush I applied Color (1) all over my crease.
3. Using a flat eyeshadow brush I applied Color (2) on my eyelid.
4. With smaller fluffy brush I applied Color (3) on my crease and outer V while blending it with the other colors.
5. To darken my crease a little bit more I applied Color (4) right into it with small angled brush.
6. I used the lightest highlighter (5) and flat eyeshadow brush and I applied it on my inner corner of the eye.
7. With the same brush I highlighted my brow bone with Color (6)
8. After that I created a dramatic eyeliner with my Waterproof Eyeliner Pen by E.L.F. and I underlined my lower lash line with the shade Blackout from my Naked 2 pallet by Urban Decay.
9. Then I coated my lashes with generous amount of It's A Long Story Mascara by Arbonne and Eyelust Mascara by W7 Cosmetics
Contour & Highlight
1. I contoured my face using Double Act Bronzer & Blusher by W7 Cosmetics
2. For setting my concealer under my eyes I used Banana Dreams Loose Powder by W7 Cosmetics
3. For blush I used the pink colour again from Double Act Bronzer & Blusher by W7 Cosmetics
4. And last but not least I applied the same highlighter (5) from my Carli palette on the top of my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose.
1. I used my Lip Definition Lip Pencil by CK to contour and fill my lips and then I applied my Lipstick by W7 Cosmetics to add a hint of pink and sparkle.
And this is the finished look. I hope you like it. If you end up recreating it, please tag me so I can see it.
1. Clear Control Clarifying Blemish Lotion by Arbonne
2. MakeUp Primer by Arbonne
3. Perfecting Liquid Foundation in color Honey Beige by Arbonne
4. Creme Concealer in color Light by Arbonne
5. Sheer Pressed Powder in color Medium by Arbonne
6. Brow Parlour by W7 Cosmetics
7. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer in color Pearl by E.L.F.
8. Carli Bybel Eyeshadow palette by BH Cosmetics
9. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in color Black by E.L.F.
10. Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay
12. It's A Long Story Mascara by Arbonne
13. Eyelust Mascara in color Blackest Black by W7 Cosmetics
14. Double Act Bronzer & Blusher by W7 Cosmetics
15. Banana Dreams Loose Powder by W7 Cosmetics
16. Lip Definition Lip Pencil in color Trust by CK
17. Lipstick in color Negligee by W7 Cosmetics